In conjunction with the offer of our products, we collect some of your personal data to facilitate our relationship with you and to provide you with the best possible shopping experience. Through the Privacy Statement we want to explain our practices and policies for the collection, use and exchange of data and cookies collected by or for you.
2. How we collect data
Your data is collected when you contact us through our contact form, through our order form, through the application form for recruitment and cooperation, through subscription to the newsletter, by phone, or e-mail, or in any other way you can send us your data.
3. What data do we collect and why
The table below lists the data we collect from you, for what purpose we use it, and why it is necessary in each case.
|Purpose of data processing||Personal Data||Why data is important|
||In order for your registration / connection to take place, for your order to be completed, or for any returns to be made.
|Manage questions, complaints, troubleshooting||
||For the correct handling of questions, complaints and problems. We have a legitimate interest in providing the best experience to our customers and dealing with any problems.
|Registration to newsletter||
||For you to receive updates and offers from our company after giving your consent|
|Δημιουργία λογαριασμού μέλους με την χρήση των μέσων Κοινωνικής Δικτύωσης||
||Enables you to place your next orders without having to re-enter your details|
|Collection and management of recruitment applications||
||All personal data and information provided through the online recruitment application form will only be used to the extent required to evaluate and manage recruitment applications and for statistical purposes.|
|Collection and management of cooperation applications||
||All personal data and information provided through the online application form will be used only to the extent required to evaluate and manage application requests and for statistical purposes.|
4. For how long do we keep your data?
It is our policy to keep your data only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with the principles of data minimization and limitation of the storage period. For all the above reasons, your data will be kept for at least five (5) years after the end of our customer relationship. In addition, we align the retention of your data with possible variations arising from the exercise of your privacy rights.
5. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
We will not assign, disclose or rent your personal information to any third party / entity in a manner other than that described in this Privacy Statement. Our company transmits personal data to third parties, to whom the company entrusts the processing of personal data on its behalf.
Data is transferred only to our partner companies that provide services for the purpose of sending advertising material and personalized offers. Also, this data is transmitted to companies cooperating with us in order to evaluate the quality of services and the evaluation of our products & services.Also for the purposes of the implementation of the contract of sale, data are transmitted to cooperating companies to which the execution of part of the contract has been assigned, such as transport companies or points of collection selected by you. Finally, the data is given to independent service providers who have built our website, as well as to those who provide us with technical support or hosting for the operation of the website.
We seek to ensure that all such third party / independent service providers will not use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide the services to which they are contractually committed. We also create contracts with these independent contractors which oblige them to comply with the standards of personal data protection required by law and to use the data only for the purposes for which it was transmitted to them.
Finally, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties if we are required to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
6. Data security
We make great efforts to protect our users from any unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information in our possession. Specifically:
- We encrypt data transfer to and from the site using SSL.
- We control data collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
- Access to personal information is limited to our employees and affiliates who need to be aware of this information in order to provide services to us. These partners and how your data is protected are explicitly mentioned in this privacy statement (section 5: disclosure of personal data to third parties).
7. Access for minors
The products we offer are intended exclusively for purchase by adults and not by children or minors under 16 years of age.
If you are under 16 years old, you may use our website only with the participation and approval of a parent or guardian.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your device when you visit a website and allows the website to obtain certain information from your browser, such as your preferences. We consider it important to know what cookies are used on our website and for what reasons they are used. The two main categories of cookies used on our website are the absolutely necessary cookies and the cookies of third parties:
Absolutely necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our website but also for you to be able to browse it and use its features, such as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies some of the services and functions of the website, such as shopping cart or electronic payment, cannot be realized
Third party cookies
Third party cookies include performance, functionality, and promotion / targeting cookies.
- Performance cookies: collect information about how visitors use the website, for example which pages they visit most often, and whether they receive error messages from websites. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Used only to improve the way a website works
- Functionality cookies: allow the website to remember the choices you make (such as your username or domain) and provides more personalized features. They can also be used to remember the changes you have made to the website or used to provide services you have requested, such as chatting or using social media. The data collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and they do not have the ability to track your browsing as well as your activity on other websites.
- Promotion / targeting cookies: used to provide content that best suits you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted advertising or bids, to limit the number of ads being displayed, and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They can also be used to store the sites you have visited to determine the most effective online marketing channels, and to reward external websites and affiliates who have promoted you to our site.
9. The rights to protect your personal data
At any point, while maintaining or processing your data, you reserve the following rights, while you can also submit the relevant requests:
- Right of access – you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you
- Right of correction – you have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data we hold about you.
- Right of deletion – you can request that the data we hold about you be deleted from our files and we are obliged to satisfy your request in specific cases
- Right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted and we are obliged to comply with this request when certain conditions apply
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request that the data we hold about you be transferred to another organization
- Right of objection – you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, under certain conditions
Right to withdraw consent – where the legal basis for processing your data is “Consent”, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
All your requests regarding the above rights can be submitted through the contact form or through the management pages of your personal account.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unjustifiably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort or have disproportionate technical consequences, endanger the privacy of others or are impossible to implement.
10. Changes to the Privacy Statement
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time. We strive to continually review and update this Statement in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, while providing optimal protection of your personal data. We will post on this page any changes to the privacy statement.
11. Contact Person for issues related to your data
This site belongs to Koursaris Furniture. If at any time you believe we do not comply with the provisions set forth in this Statement or any other matter relating to data protection, please contact us by email at email@example.com.